October 28, 2011

Long time, no post

It's been ages since my last post. I'm not sure why I stopped blogging, but I'm back! A whole lotta stuff has happened since last time I posted: My youngest just turned 3, I enrolled in school again, we are renting to own a mobile home, and in about a month I will be turning the BIG 3-0!!! I have been getting back into crafting again, couponing, and cooking (a lotta new stuff!). I suppose a bunch of my posts will consist of that. Maybe in the future I will revamp my blog to include pages of recipe posts and such. I don't know how active I'll be when I start school, but I may be able to at least post 2 entries a week then. Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This paragraph is in fact a pleasant one it helps
new web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

Also visit my web site pro style dumbbells

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates