March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

PhotobucketToday is Friday the 13th....again....LOL. Two in 2 months.

I've always made it an unofficial holiday with my family. We made it a tradition to watch our favorite horror movies, eat lots of popcorn, and just have a Freak Out Party!

My favorite horror movies are: Saw 1-5, Blade 1-3, Rose Red, Resident Evil, almost anything by Steven King, Queen of the Damned, Interview with a Vampire, and a few more I can't quite think of off the top of my head.

I think tonight I'll make some frozen Raspberry Margaritas and watch Rose Red with my hubby.

What do YOU like to do on Friday the 13th??

Photobucket

1 comments:

Dazediva said...

Great read :) and good to know that there are others out there that don't think of Fri 13th as a bad day !

Love the fact that you celebrate it heheh

Have mentioned your post in my recent blog post - do check it out.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates