May 28, 2009

How to Clean Your House


(photo from istockphoto)


First off, I am having a really hard time with trying to get (and keep) my house clean. My back is in so much excruciating pain that it's hard to pick up after the kids AND my husband....and being alone during the day, it's also hard to take the garbage out to the dumpster (hubby is kinda lazy and is very reluctant to help clean). I wish I could either wave a magic wand and magically the house will look immaculate OR I win a million dollars and I can not only buy a REAL HOUSE (no apartments anymore) but hire a housecleaning service to clean for me.

Which brings me to this:

I was cleaning out my folders in my email and I came across and old email that I had saved.
------------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE

1. Open a new file in your PC.
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN
5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press the mouse button firmly......
7. Feel better?

Works for me!

------------------------------------------------------------


ANd for those of us who can't just DELETE our Housework, I found an article about 10 Easy Ways TO Get Organized which I might just print out and paste them strategically around my own house to keep my husband me reminded.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Ann said...

that method of housework sounds good to me

Just Jennifer said...

Your site is very broken....

Richa P Madhwani said...

thanks for sharing

you can read shayari sms jokes on http://shayari10000.blogspot.com

NYMom said...

I like your housecleaning method. I saw a cute saying on pinterest..."instead of cleaning I just turn the lights off". Love it. I hope your little boys lip is feeling better! We have been there and it is never fun.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates