October 12, 2007

Why did I write this blog?

I've been a stay-at-home mom for 9 months now (not to mention the previous 9 months that I was pregnant) and have come across many things in my daily life that I felt the need to share to everyone, especially other moms. This is also good therapy for me when I get 'home anxiety' from being inside the house all day with nowhere to go. I hope this blog will reach other moms and help them or just give them something to do at least!

What you can expect in this blog:
*Reviews from websites I like
*Random thoughts I have about life in general (even occasional rants)
*Tips of every sort (mommy tips, money making tips/opportunities, money saving tips)
*Just about anything!

I will have a few reoccurring posts:
*Recipe of the week (posted on Fridays)
*Picture/Video of the Week (posted on Mondays)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates