December 24, 2008

Long time, No Post

So a lot has happened since the last time I posted.....

1) We moved to Lawrence, KS because we were pretty much evicted from our apartment and had no where to live.....my husband's sister lives there and that's one of the reason's for moving to KS.

2) I had Liam Kole at 11:36am on October 15th, 2008 in Lawrence, KS. He weighed 9lbs and 13oz and was about 21 inches long.

3) Liam was sent to physical therapy for Herbs Palsy (his arm was a little limp and gimpy from his hard birth)....he's doing better now, he uses his arm much more and has more muscle/strength in it.

4) My husband Rory's job had cut him hours and his pay was much less than in Phx so we ended up getting evicted....again....and we moved back to Phx and are now living with my mother until we can get jobs (both of us) and get an apartment.

Let me tell ya, it is hard getting a job when you haven't worked in 2 years....taking care of babies the whole time. I hope someone hires me soon....ugh. Anyway, I'll try to get more posts out soon...

4 comments:

Rene Perez said...

Welcome back! Congratulations on your new baby boy. As for the nightmare you've been through, I understand. We've been through our own. You have my thoughts and prayers that it will end for you soon. {{{{HUGS}}}} It's great to see you back!

tashabud said...

I wish you and your family a bright 2009. May you and your husband find employment soon.

Thanks for dropping me an Entrecard.

Tasha

Michele said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Nice to visit yours! Although I haven't had your exact experience, I certainly know what it feels like to lose an income (or two) and completely change your lifestyle - oh, I know the challenges of that kind of change! The up-side is that change often brings new opportunities and new realizations - even though the road there can be a serious P-A-I-N!! Sending my thoughts to you and your husband that things will turn in your favor soon.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have had a tough year. Wishing you a blessed 2009! Congrats on the baby!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates