December 27, 2007

Birthday Preparations....

Yes, my son's 1st Birthday is coming up on January 19th! Only 3 weeks to prepare. I still have to fill out the invitations and send them out. I do have most of the decorations and goodies for the goodie bags. I just wish I knew the best place to have his party. I don't want to do it at Peter Piper Pizza or Chuck E Cheese because I want a pinata (no tilde?). I do have a theme: Disney's Cars.




I even bought him a ride-along Cars car, a Cars rug so he can play on, and some Cars Hot Wheels. I'm sure we'll be buying him some more Cars themed toys and such. I found a cool Cars book with buttons you push that make sounds. I am so excited. My little boy is growing up so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates