March 19, 2009

Fundraising for a Baby Sling

I've been wanting a Baby Sling for some time now. I've bought the Infantino one and some other one before, but took them both back to the store. I hated how hard it was to hold my baby and one of them was tight on ME! I've checked all over the internet and found the Moby Wrap to be the most comfortable for both of us and it fits larger people too! The only problem is that the Moby Wrap is a bit more expensive than the other ones (justly so because it Rocks!).


(picture from Moby Wrap)

If you'd like to help me out by donating just $1 or linking to this post or even blogging about it in your blog, I'd really appreciate it and will even link all contributers for a full month on my blog!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sassy mama
hope this lil bit helps out anotha mama!
take care, sassy mama paulak xoxo
http://www.sassy-mamas.com/

Christina said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Sent ya a dollar too.

What can I say? Even conservatives have hearts, I suppose :P

DK Ramakers
http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/433943/dk_ramakers.html
http://poorrepublican.today.com/

Kelly said...

Hey, for what it's worth my sister-n-law made her own version of the moby wrap. She has very little sewing experience so it should be easy enough. You can contact me through my blogs if you want more info!

Term papers said...

You've been wanting a Baby Sling for some time now. You've bought the Infantino one and some other one before, but took them both back to the store. You hated how hard it was to hold Your baby and one of them was tight on You. Well She has very little sewing experience so it should be easy enough.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates