March 9, 2009

Writer's Block

It's another one of those days again: I can't think of a thing to blog about. So many things to say, yet nothing really significant or interesting enough.

I could blog about my uneventful weekend of watching movies rented from the Redbox or going to yard sales and open houses...

I could brag about the 2 new words my 2 yr old son learned..."weeds" and "bar" (like chocolate bar...i know what you were thinking!).

I could rant and rave about certain family members getting on my every nerve...

And my 4 month old old has been kinda cranky today. Nothing seems to make him happy and calm down for long enough to clean the house...or even write this post...

Well, maybe tomorrow I'll post some insightful story or funny picture to brighten your day.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates