December 15, 2007

House Hunting: New Hobby

I have been really into House Hunting lately.....No, we can't afford to get a house at the moment.... I just am in the dreaming stage. Last week, we went out and looked at model homes that were priced over $400,000 and I loved it! I felt so much more at peace in those houses...where there was enough room for everybody to be in and be in a clean and so elegant house was so wonderful. So that's kind of my new hobby. I like to look at houses I can't afford ::wink::, both online and personally. I actually found a few kool houses on Photobucket that I'd like to share. I know one pic is of Winchester Mansion and the Playboy Mansion.

1 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

i'll take any one of those! and...my kids aren't coming with me...but, i guess in a house that big...i wouldn't even know that they were there!
loved the post...sigh...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates