January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger, dies @ 28


Today is a very sad day for all Heath Ledger fangirls. I was just checking my mail at Yahoo, when I saw the Feature news being about Heath Ledger being dead.... I had to do a double-take.... was it true? True enough girls. The handsome actor of Brokeback Mountain and The Patriot has passed away. I am close to just breaking out into tears. He was (well, is) one of my favorite actors. He will be well missed. We love you Heath!

Here is the link to the article that I read if you want to know more...

4 comments:

Marjie said...

So sad that a man so talented with a career in front of him on the uphill die so soon. It's very unfortunate and sudden, I was still in the midst of shock and disbelief over the subject.

May he rest in peace.

suchsimplepleasures said...

i was so sad!! what a loss!

Miladysa said...

He is a terrible loss and the news of his death is very sad :(

DAVID RODRIGUEZ said...

A TRAGIC STORY AS A BATMAN FAN I FEEL FROM WHAT I SAW OF HIM WE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST ACTOR TO PORTRAY THE JOKER,IN THE UPCOMMING BATMAN MOVIE A FINE ACTOR DECENT MAN GOD BLESS YOU HEATH

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates