March 31, 2009

In Constant Pain


My lower back hurts so much. I have no idea what happened to it. I did walk over a mile and a half a week ago to my mom's house with 2 babies (one walked, the other strolled). I don't really exercise at all, so maybe it was too much at once? My back really hasn't been the same since my second boy was born 5 1/2 months ago. Even his physical therapist asked me if she could work with me on it....but I didn't have the insurance or money to check it out. And now after that walk, I am in constant pain. It hurts to bend, sit, get up, everything.

I don't know what to do. I do have state insurance, but I dunno if they cover chiropractics....but then again, it never hurts to call my PCP (even though I never set one up...only have seen an OB/GYN in the past 2 years) and see what he/she says.

I really hope it's nothing too serious.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Ugh - I hope your back gets better! Try to get an apt if you can. Sometimes even one apt can make a world of difference!

Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting! You'd be amazed - hemp comes in MANY different colors :)

Flo said...

I've had this in the past, without knowing how it came and went away. A nurse friend told me to sleep without pillows. I think I did that.. but I dunno if that was the reason why it went away..

Unknown said...

You need a an Orthopedic surgeon not a chiropractor. I have just gone through this and it has nothing to do with seeing a chiropractor, please be smart don't go that route. Good luck. I am still in recovery from surgery, but at least my back problems are being taken care of.

Insanitykim said...

I hurt my back once and it was pain that would not be eased by meds for 10 days...those muscles can take forever to heal! Ice it then heat, keep your back aligned and ibuprofen!

I have also had neck pain for two straight months! Take care of your body!

Saw you have my button, will have to steal yours!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates