January 25, 2008

Flu season back?



The last 2 days have been pretty horrible...my son, my husband, AND I have ALL been sick with the FLU!!! I think the last time I had the flu, it was before I had my son. Try taking care of a fully mobile 1 year old who's also sick while you can't move because you are so nauseous that you might throw up at any time. I have absolutely no idea how we even got the flu. It just kinda crept up on us. The upside of all of this is that I feel a bit better now...I just wish I could tell how my son feels....he is pretty active and smiles a lot despite being sick (he hardly eats and he hasn't had a regular poop in 2 days). I did take him to a doctor Tuesday and he said it should be gone in a few days to a week. I really hope it doesn't last that long. I swear I've gone through like 10 diapers a day because of my son's liquid poop. YUCK!

5 comments:

DAVID RODRIGUEZ said...

GET BETTER SOON

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you've all been sick. Typically around here, it's one at a time to the point I feel I've been dealing with sickies for weeks at a time. bleck! Get well soon!

xoxo said...

Its funny I read your profile,and I just moved to new england from san
diego and went thru phoenix(cousin from Canada lives there)I know someone here who makes jewelry and sells it online and someone in san diego who does.weird coincidences.
Good luck on it don't give up and take it step by step....
and I just approved your ad for
http://letsaskquestions.blogspot.com/
thank you...I hope you enjoy my site.

Mandy said...

I hope that you get better soon =) The flu is no fun no matter how good or bad it is.

suchsimplepleasures said...

i hope everyone feels better...SOON!!!
xoxo

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates