January 9, 2008

Tell me what you think...

I added a few buttons and widgets to my blog. Some of them will let me know what you, my readers, think of my posts. Others, will give you an opportunity to tell others what you think of my posts.

ClickComments: this is a widget I installed below each post....it is kinda like a thumbs up/thumbs down widget, just with more features. It'll let me know, personally, what everyone thinks of my posts.

DiggIt
: (to the right under 'bookmark me') This is a chance to let others know about my blog and help it up the ranks to get known.

StumbleUpon
: (also to the right under 'bookmark me') Again, this lets other people know what you think about my blog and helps my blog get known.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates