May 6, 2009

A New Me!!!


It didn't take me entirely too long to find a layout I liked. I think this one suits me much better than the old one. This one looks more elegant and also has tabs on top. I am still tweaking a few things though.....I am going too add a few more top tabs as well as a footer. And I'm not sure the date on posts will come out right....we'll have to see. I did add a few new Links, Widgets, and Icons that look better than the old ones. I even customized a Twitter Bird Icon to say "twitter" and made a new siggy.

I created a poll to see what my readers think about the New Look. It's on the left sidebar under "Mama's Pages". Please vote, I'd like to know your opinions.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates