May 4, 2009

This Blog needs an Enema...or just a Re-Vamp

This blog is WAYYYYYY overdo for a revamp, redesign, redo, whatever you want to call it. I hate the design (I made the title banner). I'd love to have a totally custom design from a professional...BUT I can't afford to pay for one. So now I'm gonna have to search for the absolute BEST one for my "theme" (if that's what you'd call it). Not to mention I'll have to go through a lot of work to transfer my widgets (or at least the codes for some) to a "sample" blog...because Blogger likes to delete widgets when you change the layout....GRRRR.

So, if in the near future you see a completely different look....DON'T LEAVE!!! It'll still be my humble Blog, just with a way better look and feel to it.


Photobucket

2 comments:

A said...

I think your blog really looks nice and you say you created your own header? It looks great.. whatever do you need a revamp for??

Anyway, it's my first time over here, and I think you rock.. :)

Christina said...

I think my blog just looks so amateur compared to other blogs....I just think it needs to look more smooth and appealing.

Thank you for the wonderful comment!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates