April 30, 2009

Swine Flu Hits Home

I wasn't all that scared about the new Pandemic: Swine Flu, until yesterday when I found out that it surfaced in my hometown, Phoenix, AZ. And that's not the scary part. The place that it turned up in was Moon Mountain Elementary school....the school that's just kiddy corner to my Aunt's house! Needless to say, I'm a little freaked considering my family is so close to it...AND afraid for my boys since they are so little (but fortunately we don't get out that often).

SO just for precautions, we are making sure our babysitter washes her hands and the boys before/after eating, drinking, pottying, etc. We are also not going to take the boys out of our home unless absolutely necessary (we don't have a car or any obligations so it's not that hard to do) AND we'll also be EXTRA clean...Just In Case.




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates