May 8, 2009

Treat Your Mom on Her Special Day!

Mother's Day is only 2 days away (this Sunday) so if you haven't bought or made your gift yet, head on over to my other website for some great deals and Free Stuff for Mom. I have compiled a small list of restaurants and retailers giving away meals (or desserts) to moms everywhere. There is also a few listings for Free greeting cards and workshops to make your mom something special. Mark your calenders for these deals since they will only be available for Mother's day.

I bought my Mother-in-Law some really pretty flowers (with vase) at ProFlowers. I went through UPromise.com so I can actually get cash back for shopping through them. They arrived yesterday (because the weekend shipping cost more) and she loved them. Now I just have to buy something for my own mother. I am thinking of getting her some purple flowers and maybe a purple stuffed animal. SHe loves the color purple and just about every gift-giving holiday I buy her something purple.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates