May 11, 2009

Adam Lambert's got competition!

I was just checking my email when I saw a new clipping on Yahoo about something on Britain's Got Talent. I was interested...especially after Susan Boyle's recent celebrity explosion. It was about a 24-year-old Welsh waiter named Greg Pritchard. I had no idea what the article was about....just knew something strange was gonna be up with this guy. Just watch the video...you'll be totally surprised.



What a voice! And I thought Adam Lambert (final 3 on American Idol) had a beautifully high voice for a male. This guy seems to have at least another octave on Adam. I still love Adam though....no one can replace him. I will have to keep an eye on this British fellow though....



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates