February 27, 2008

4x4 Meme

Judi from Momma Muse tagged me with this 4x4 meme....check out her blog too!


4 Jobs I’ve Had in My Life

1. AMC theatres- I worked mainly at the Concessions...I burnt myself a few times on the popcorn poppers.

2. Subway- Longest job I've had, total of 8 months. This one was my favorite although pretty fast-paced.

3. Group Homes- Hardest job I've ever had....with no experience and only being paid $8/hr, trying to re-direct SMI (seriously mentally ill) and Mentally Challenged Adults was no picnic.

4. Temping- I worked with a temp agency and they gave me 2 Data Entry jobs. Very boring.

4 Shows I DVR (TIVO)

1. American Idol- I only tape this just in case I miss it since it is on 3 days a week.

2. Movies! I have about 10 movies on my DVR.

3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition- This show ALWAYS makes me cry....do they give any houses to people who are NOT dying or are NOT sick?

4. My husband likes to record all his car and house shows....very annoying since there are a ton and he only has a few hours in a day to watch ANY tv at all.

4 Places I’ve Been

1. Idaho- Born and lived there most of my life.

2. Kansas- My husbands sister moved there and we visited her for her wedding.

3. Oregon- My grade school went to Portland for some competition...we visited a few local shops and museums. Lots of fun.

4. London, England! My Aunt had this "bet" with my cousin and myself that if we completed High School without having any children, she would take us anywhere in the world! My cousin failed both and I ended up going. SO I chose England since I just love their culture and Castles.

4 Favorite Foods

1. Pasta, Pasta, PASTA! I can't seem to get enough of it.

2. Potatoes....any shape or form. I once filled my plate at a Buffet with only potatoes (mashed, salad, au gratin, fries)....I didn't realize it until my Aunt pointed it out!

3. Fry Bread. I get one of those every time I go to the State Fair. Beans and Cheese only.

4. Lemon or Orange Chicken. Panda Express has the best Orange chicken, and another local Asian restaurant has some pretty awesome Lemon chicken. Yum-o!

4 People I Tag

I’ll preface this by saying, if you don’t want to participate, that is certainly ok.. I know it’s not always easy.. If you *want* to participate and I did not tag you, please feel free to grab the info, link back to Whatever Mama (or this post) and don’t forget to leave a comment, so we know you are playing!

1. Kristin at An Ordinary Life

2. C. R. Morris at Cheaper By The Half Dozen

3. Bungirl!

4. Paula at Olive Juice


Photobucket

4 comments:

Rene Perez said...

OK.. I was reading your answers and then got to the bottom and imagine my surprise! Congrats on getting to go to England. :-D

Kidazy said...

What an awesome meme! I just finished my first one: Crazy Eights! I'm going to have to steal this on to put on my personal blog (thinkinginitalics.com. Thanks for sharing with us! I love getting to know people through these things!

Paula said...

thanks for thinking of me! im a pasta holic too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Christina.. what is fry bread? I haven't heard of it... probably have, but by a different name.. funny how that works, I think.

@Kidazy.. I'm suppose to do a crazy Eights one too.. just haven't gotten to it.. I'm feeling intimidated by it!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates