March 7, 2008

My Little Bean!

I had my first prenatal appointment on March 5th and it went pretty well. They had to take a bunch of blood from me, do a Pap Smear thing, and poke and prod me some more. After all that, I got to have an ultrasound so they can properly date the pregnancy (my doctor thought I was farther along than the dates I gave her). I turned out to be the same, 9 weeks...no farther along.

Little Beans heartbeat was pretty kool to see. I also saw Little Bean's stubby arms/legs as well. It was so kool to finally feel pregnant and know that there really IS something in there! The U/S tech printed up some pictures for me to keep.



Oh yeah, I finally got my Halloween, Christmas, and Cedric's 1st Birthday pics back and scanned them yesterday. SO here they are!

Halloween



Christmas



1st B-day



Oh yeah, I still have major M/S (morning sickness) and have to keep it at bay by eating every few hours....I HATE being nauseous. I just hope it doesn't last like last time (had M/S for 7 months straight).

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby!

Table4Five said...

Awww, congratulations on the Bean!

Gypsy at Heart said...

Cedric is a cutie and I'm very glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well. Seeing the babies on the ultrasound those very first times makes knowing yourself pregnant so much more real.

Saph said...

Aww I love sonogram pics. Congrats on the baby!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new little one!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
Looking back on being pregnant which I haven't been in over 10 years I miss it and liked it. I love the ultrasound pictures!

Kristin said...

Awe how cute! Love the little beans and the rest of the pictures are adorable too!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Template by:

Free Blog Templates